Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Second trimester workout plus more


Go check out my most recent iVillage Column, Second Trimester Workout. I'm routing for all the preggers out there who want to feel good for the majority of their pregnancy.

I talk about the exercise contraindications for you in your second trimester and provide a simple and effective workout you can do at home with little financial investment. PLUS I explain the purpose of each exercise so you understand why you're doing it!

AND BTW, big kudos for me ;). My article, "The one exercise you need to ramp up your sex life", got posted on the homepage of MSN. Steamy and useful for sure!

Also, go check out my editor, Adina Goldman's, verdict on the one month of building strength from the inside out with me as her coach.

Enjoy!!!

Lots of love,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment