Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lose 3 inches by end of Summer: The Achemist Fat Loss Rules


My recent column on iVillage Canada is an inside look into how I work with fat loss/weight loss clients. I've been developing this strategy over the many years I've been working one on one with clients to help them achieve their goals. I believe the added value in seeing a trainer is learning how to make sustainable change. Anyone can follow a diet in the short term. But learning how to live a healthy life is a totally different journey.
It's no magic bullet in the sense that it's a short term strict system that will blast your body into skinny times. It is a strategy that will ensure you trim down the RIGHT way, the PERMANENT way and the HEALTHY way.

Check out the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment