Wednesday, January 4, 2012

9 tips for working out as a couple (without wanting to kill each other in the process)


My most recent iVillage Column should really be credited to the 7 wonderful contributors who shared their experience working out with a mate. They are Amanda Thebe, Sarah Robichaud, Sarah Currie, Cassandra Bach, Jackie Thompson, Rebecca Nixon and my bro James Clapp.

So go check out the full article.

But before you leave my blog, a few words of wisdom...

If your sex life sucks, it's often a function of how we are feeling about ourselves. I do believe one of the critical elements in keeping a relationship alive and healthy is in keeping our MOJO intact. If we feel like crap about our bodies and unhealthy and lethargic, what do we have to give to a partner. While working out with your mate might not be for you, if you really want your relationship to last and be nurturing, it's all about keeping yourself feeling good about you. Mark my words. I'm no spring chicken. And when I say feeling good about you, I mean more than having a nice ass. We need to feel proud of who we are holistically. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment