Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shape shifting

Hi Jane ++

Getting into shape (and changing my shape) has made getting older easier to deal with. I am 45 and after years of being able to eat whatever and whenever, and never having to exercise, everything was suddenly catching up with me and I was feeling sluggish, flabby, weak and depressed. Now that I am gaining control over my body through the exercise and watching what I eat, life has improved. I feel and look a lot better and when you are getting older, feeling healthier means a lot.

A friend of mine in her 40's recently told me that she knows quite a few people who are much more fit in their 40's and 50's ++ than they ever were in their 20's and 30's.I think that's me. The benefit of being able to run and move and build muscle is so amazing that even though I am pushing 50 soon, I am really pushing it away. That's huge psychologically.

Thanks go to A.R and K. W. and of course, Jane.

C.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment