Monday, December 7, 2009

out of body

I had an amazing experience on saturday -- that I wanted to share.  Where exercise feeds my body, experiences like these these feed my soul! I had a "out of body" experience on saturday.  Those that know us, know we see a lot of live music, all genres.  Our life is surrounding by music.  On Saturday, Daniel and I went to the new Koerner Hall, at the Royal Conservatory to see Paquito Paquito D'Rivera.  Paquito D'Rivera is a clarinet and alto sax musician from Cuba, a phenomenal most jazz/classical musician.  We sat in the second row and got to listen to a very gifted musician play in a hall, so beautiful, words can't begin to describe.  Koerner Hall, and the newly renovated Conservatory is incredible.  I feel so incredibly lucky to live in such amazing city with so many wonderful things to see and do. Azeema

No comments:

Post a Comment