Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How to Start Exercising After Illness


My most recent iVillage Column is about a subject I'm soooooo passionate about.

I've been bleesed with so many clients who come to me during or post illness or with medical conditions that will never totally go away. What an amazing opportunity for me to learn. Working with these wonderful clients requires emotional availability, creativity, and a desire to constantly dig deeper into what I don't know.

So I wrote about how to start up exercising after illness.


The sooner the better is all I can say. Take it easy if you need to. Above all else listen to your body. Listen to your spirit and know that you can feel great again, even better than you did before you got sick!!!!

And a big thanks to iVillage Canada for welcoming this kind of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment