Friday, June 24, 2011

The ElliptiGO - World's 1st Elliptical Bike looks like fun



One of my clients told me about this new fandagled thingy that combines a bike and a elliptical for use on the road.
I had to check it out. I've spent at least a full year of my life wasting my time on a stationary piece of cardio equipment going nowhere inside. Ellipticals and stationary bikes were often my machines of choice. I've seen pretty much stayed away from clocking in time trying to improve my fitness this way. It seems like a funny way to spend our precious lives especially if you are a fitness junkie like me. It gets kind of BORING.

Then the ElliptiGO comes along and looks like fun, especially because you can travel on average 24km per hour without having to be hunched over on a bike. I tried to find out where I could test drive one of them to do a review of them but there are only two locations in all of Ontario that offer test drives and neither of them are close enough to make it worth my time. Check out their promo video below.



Here's a link to an athlete's review of the thingy. They cost upwards of $2000 by the way. Can someone bring one to me so I can do a review???

Cheers,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment