Monday, June 6, 2011

Invitation from Yvonne O'Hara for an afternoon at the movies


Yvonne has been part of the College Street community long before I ever made my way here back in 1999. As a thank you to her clients and her community, she has booked the entire Royal Theatre for a viewing of the King's Speech. She would like to extend the invite to the Urbanfitt community as well. Check out the details below!

I would like to invite you and your family
to join me and my family for an afternoon at the movies.

Sunday June 12th at 4pm at the
Royal Theatre on College between Clinton and Grace.
We will be presenting the Kings Speech.

Please RSVP to Yvonne O’Hara, Remax Unique at
416.230.3448 or yohara@rogers.com by June 7th.

This is my treat. There will be a draw for prizes.
Please come!

No comments:

Post a Comment