Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dr. Gabor Mate: Interview on TVO regarding his book "When the Body Says No"

I'm absolutely fascinated with the mind body connection. I'm not just talking about it on a superficial level in terms of mind body fitness related activities. I'm talking about it on a fundamental health level. I see so many clients with random illness, especially cancer and autoimmune disease. I'm absolutely ecstatic that I get to hear Dr. Gabor Mate speak in October.

If you are someone who can't say no and is constantly feeling exhausted by all of your obligations, then you have to start looking at your health more seriously.

Watch this, please! I have personal experience with idiopathic illness that almost killed me. I have been committed to working with my clients in a more holistic way in large part due to my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment