Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cancer survivor battling the ropes


I have three breast cancer survivor clients right now. Over the years, I've seen many cancer survivors, people dealing with chronic cancer and sometimes people in the middle of treatment. Vitality is something everyone deserves to feel, sick or not sick and we shouldn't have to wait for a critical illness to make us want to have our mojo aka vitality.

June's success story of the month will be about my breast cancer survivor clients who totally blow my mind with their determination. They come here post chemo and surgery and do pull ups, lunges or pretty much anything I put in front of them and now today, battling ropes.

Here's a little pick of one of my inspirational clients showing the rope who's boss.


I heart the ropes Sara-Clare! Thanks for getting them in. So fun! Talk about serious metabolic training.

Stay posted for the June success story of the month where we can all be inspired by these three warrior women coming out on the other side of breast cancer stronger and more vital than ever.

Here's a little video of a battling rope circuit. This dude is hard core. But anyone can do this. And don't worry ladies. You won't get huge ass muscles like him but you may lose body fat. Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment