Monday, June 28, 2010

Going to France - A Bientot



I'm not going to be blogging for about 10 days and if I do decide to blog it won't be about planks or squats but rather, croissant, wine and walking everywhere.

I do plan on weighing myself before departure and upon return home to see how the French diet has impacted my ass. I will report personally on this "French Women Don't Get Fat" thing that everyone keep saying.

I'm currently 124 pounds. Let's see what happens. I never gorge myself or use holidays as an excuse to constantly overindulge. I just don't like the way it makes me feel (like a stuffed pig).

It's not my first trip there but it was so long ago I feel like a different person looking at the same place with a new set of eyes and a moulded heart. My best bud will be in tow. I haven't traveled with a midget before.

Today she told me, "Don't tell me what it's like. I want to see it for myself. It's my first time."

1 comment:

  1. Your midget is wise beyond her years. Evidently, she has a good trainer, no pun intended! :) Vive le France!

    ReplyDelete