Monday, May 24, 2010

My personal definition of MOJO



1) Not being afraid to have sex with the lights on.
2) Going bikini or bathing suit shopping and it doesn't ruin your day.
3) Feeling younger than your chronological years.
4) Looking in the mirror butt naked and not cringing or pinching soft spots.

June 3rd I will be speaking at an event at the Spoke Club.

Divas in the City: Toronto's Female Forum for Fabulousness



Here's a link for more information and how to buy tickets.

My topic you ask? Mastering your MOJO the sweaty way.

You can't mani/pedi your way, shop your way, vacation your way or positive affirmation your way to getting your MOJO back. You've got to do it the sweaty way. I will be speaking about my personal recipe for MOJO repair and retention.

MOJO doesn't discriminate based on age, sex, marital status, family status, occupation or education. We are all born with our own special magic or spark. And when we lose that spark, we lose so much.



Urbanfitt is in the business of MOJO repair and retention. Just the other day I told my new 62 year old client we were working on getting her MOJO back after she sadly reported of her lack of "relations" for many years. I assured her we were going to get her thing going on again and she happily giggled and even reported said conversation to her friends.

Let's go MOJO!

Best,

Jane Clapp

No comments:

Post a Comment