Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bone to pick with Goodlife


Urbanfitt is one of the really little guys in the fitness industry. I have 1200 s.q. Goodlife has 140 fitness clubs across Canada that are way huger than me. I'm not trying to compete with the big guys. I don't offer the same experience, the number of classes etc etc.

I'm humble and appreciate the small strides I've made over the last several years and managed to be a single mama, take care of myself, my house and kept my head above water during the recession. Thank you God!

So why does a HUGE company like Goodlife have to buy a Google adword so that whenever you do a google search for Urbanfitt, on the right hand side of the search, they've bought Urbanfitt as a keyword. They have placed an ad so that they can tempt business away from a super little player like me.

So Goodlife, leave me alone! I'm one woman trying to make it in the big smoke. Where's your conscience. Oh I forgot. A big companies don't have a conscience.

1 comment: