Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF - HIghlights from my week

Cutest thing (apart from my daughter of course) I saw this week. Oliver, Laurel's pooch hanging at the studio and tackling some pretty heavy weights today.



Funniest thing I heard this week:

My friend's five year old son who came by for a visit to the studio.

"Mommy divorce isn't good. It's expensive"

Coolest image I saw this week by Juanita Eyre, contemporary photography taken from her motherhood series:



Best idea I had all week:

Treat my Victoria's Kitchen freezer like my tickle trunk at the dentist. Anyone who gets nauseous from Tabata gets to pick a food item from the freezer. Twisted yet apologetic at the same time.



Best class I taught this week:

Urban Warrior Team Training when everyone carried the dumbbells up and down the stairs. See post below under 'shedding'.

Most feel good moment this week:

Showed up in one of my clients dreams and processed dream's meaning in session! Now I'm so pervasive people are dreaming about me ;)

Best first step this week:

Contacting St. John's Ambulance to see if Maggie can become a legit therapy dog so she can share some love with sick people. Orientation date is in June. Go Maggie!

Happiest moment this week:

When my commercial landlord told me they were going to help me out with something we were working on and that I'll get real signage on the building after 4 years of being here! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment