Monday, March 15, 2010

Going for IV therapy today with Dr. JJ



Dr. JJ (naturopathic Dr. researcher and speaker) walked into my studio a couple weeks ago to introduce himself and his practice. We are 3 blocks away from each and have never met. I checked out his website and was totally blown away by what he is doing, and the number of different things he's involved in. He graciously offered an IV therapy treatment today and I said yes of course. I've had one two years ago and it made me feel fantastic and really helped me get past a point where I was totally run down.

This is what Dr. JJ has to say about IV therapy:

"IVs go right to the source as they bypass all the inadequacies and malfunctions inside the body to work on the problems fast. It represents by far the most streamlined method for treating nutritional shortcomings. Ideal for people who cannot swallow pills or have a compromised digestive tract.
Nutritional IV Therapies hydrate the body and detoxify liver and lymphatic system, thereby causing you to feel better faster while helping the body to work more efficiently.
IV therapies typically consist of a healthy, safe dose of natural vitamins, amino acids and minerals delivered directly into the patientÕs circulatory system. IV therapies are used in the treatment and prevention of cancer, arthritis, chronic fatigue, colds and flu."

I'm going to go check out his practice and get hooked up today with some feel good vitamins. I will report back about the experience and let you know what his areas of specialty are. So far I'm totally impressed with the depth of his knowledge and his passion for holistic medicine.

Off for an IV treatment. Just another day in the life of a fitness freak.

2 comments:

  1. how did it go, do you feel energised? did it hurt?
    I want that and then my whole face lasered - tired of my wrinkles pmsl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt great! I"m used to needles so no biggie. If you haven't had an IV before, might be a little weird but once it's in you don't really notice and Dr. JJ knew what he was doing.
    It's great! Let's go get an IV and coffee to catch up. ;)

    ReplyDelete