Monday, March 8, 2010

Come and get it! Victoria's Kitchen now being sold at Urbanfitt


Victoria's Kitchen is simple, convenient, nutritious and, of course, delicious food (much of it freshly frozen) that is now available at Urbanfitt.

I'm not just hawking any old food at the studio. I've been approached by many different food companies to carry their stuff. I like good tasty food and I don't believe we have to eat like birds to get fit. It's all about portion sizes, balance and getting as much pleasure out of what we eat in order to feel satisfied. What I love about her food is that you NEVER have an excuse for not eating well because you can store extra in your freezer when you're in a pinch. Plus she keeps the spice tamed so kids love it and also keeps the salt down.

I used to live with Victoria years ago. If it wasn't for her buying a house just off College I wouldn't have met my daughter's father. She's like family and like family, she has fed me more times than I dare to remember (that would remind me how old I am getting!). The passion she puts into food is really just an extension of who she is. One of our favourite things to do together is to go out for beautiful dinners and share plates of food so we can compare experiences.

Victoria delivers food for a fee and also sells at Vince Gasparos (Bloor just East of Ossington), only the best butcher on the West Side. She sources all of her Menonite raised chicken and beef from them for all her dishes. And if you love soup, no one does soup like she does.

So here's a link to her site www.victoriaskitchen.ca

But my faves are:
Moroccan Burgers
Moroccan Chicken
Chicken Curry
Meat Lasagna (a normal portion size is fine, just don't eat half of it!)
Italian Lentil Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup for when I'm feeling run down

I could go on but then I'd just be replicating the menu in this post. There's plenty of stuff for kids and I know many of my clients are BUSY and want to give their kids home cooked meals.

Let me know if you'd like to pick anything up!

Cheers,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment